Process Control/ Automation engineer will be primarily responsible and accountable for development and commissioning of industrial automated solutions, preparing P&ID and I/O drawing, PLC programming, HMI design, preparing technical scopes of work, ordering and facilitate the project implementation.
The Maintenance Millwright will primarily be responsible and accountable for the mechanical maintenance of the machines and equipment. As a maintenance millwright you will install, maintain, dismantle and overhaul machinery as required. Use plans and blueprints to complete installations, perform overhauls and implement improvement measures using both hand and power tools. Work as part of a team to troubleshoot and repair equipment, including disassembling and reassembling machinery, overhauling equipment on as required basis.
We are looking for a software developer—not your nine to five developer—we are looking for a developer that craves new technologies, a developer that loves to teach, a developer who can conquer new problems daily. Further, we need a talented and detail-oriented professional who can work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will become a key member of the team; building sophisticated, scalable, and reliable software on web, cloud, and embedded platforms.
- Work with developers and architects to deliver quality code.
- Provide suggestions to improve code quality.
- Research software components.
- Fix defects and stabilize existing code.
- Document code and code design and provide engineering efforts.
- Plan new software products and implementations.
- Continue to learn products, processes, and technologies to further our goals.
Experience & Education
- Degree or Diploma in a computer-related field.
- Self-motivated with an exceptional amount of creative as well as productive energy.
- Excellent time management skills to meet demanding timelines.
- The ability to work well with multiple teams in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, Web Services technologies (REST).
- Experience with MVC.
- Knowledge or experience using agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication, and documentation skills.
- The ability to effectively handle multiple, concurrent assignments and activities.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with .NET and Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and standards.
Stream Technologies Inc. is seeking an expert in machine learning, this individual will be the first machine learning staff member and thus needs to be willing and able to implement machine learning systems without internal guidance. The ideal candidate will be able to implement existing deep neural networks and convolutional neural networks against Streams library of hyper-spectral information. Working within Streams software development department you will find willing support for creating and maintaining a deep learning pipeline within the Stream software offerings.
- Train, implement and evaluate machine learning models
- Closely work with customers and production teams to enhance the solution and systems
- Implement most recent algorithms and approaches for machine learning including deep neural networks and convolutional neural networks.
- Initiates and participates in projects in the area of prediction, optimization, and processing using advanced statistical / mathematical approaches.
- Design architectures and select the most appropriate modeling techniques and data visualization for big data analysis.
- Learn new mathematical or technical methods
- Iteratively test, refine and improve models
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player
- A natural curiosity and desire to learn.
Ph.D. or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math or related topics
- Research or work experience in deep learning techniques and frameworks
- Strong background in deep learning
- Experience in statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining practice
- Knowledge of image processing strategies
- Experience in hands-on software development
- Experience with cloud-based SaaS applications
- Proficient in one or more programming languages
- Ability to explain complex statistical concepts to non-experts and business
As an Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting existing Cadence client implementations via phone calls, email and web tickets. Additionally, you will assist the Implementation Technical Team and Business Analysts in the handover of the project from Implementation to Support and ensure all appropriate documentation is up to date
- Answer, respond to and manage incoming customer phone call, e-mail, and web tickets
- Participate in rotational on call service for our contracted services – including some evenings and weekends
- Configure, test and implement applications to support customer goals, objectives and targets.
- Document all call information in ticketing system
- Contribute to ticketing systems knowledge base
- Ensure required tickets are escalated as appropriate
- Liaison with External Software Vendors for Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) Products
- Provide first and second level technical support for end clients on a variety of systems/services
- Remotely connect and/or physically attend client sites to troubleshoot issues or perform maintenance
Required Education and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Systems/Science or a combination of education and relevant work experience
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and apply logic to solve business problems and a willingness to dig into the details of specific projects to ensure the appropriate approach and best use of company resources.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and assignments.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Virtual Machines (Hyper V, VMWare)
- Programming Experience is an asset. Include any programming languages and any project work (school or self) in your resume.
- Implementation experience in the IT industry.
- OpenText Content Server, Livelink or a different ECM Software experience.
About Cadence Solutions Cadence Solutions, a leader and valued partner with OpenText, is a systems integrator that implements Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions. Cadence staff members enjoy a casual work environment and the opportunity to grow professionally with Cadence’s continued success.
Marketing Ninjas has quickly become the recognized leader of marketing services for new home builders in Canada. We've gained a reputation of offering world-class service in digital strategy, and done-for-you lead generation services.
A large part of our success is because of the unique culture we’ve created, and our careful approach to selecting awesome people to join our clan. We’ve created an atmosphere where our team is appreciated and accountable, their input is valued, their hard work and achievements are recognized and rewarded, and they are empowered to grow both personally and professionally. Each team member embodies our core company values and we have FUN together. We have an environment where people look forward to coming to work and nobody dreads Mondays.
- Prepare and schedule social media updates for clients and internal channels
- Research and record sources of quality information to share on client’s social media channels for relevant content to use when creating new social updates
- Add social updates for clients depending on deliverables schedule
- Create effective social media content strategies and posting schedules using optimized times and valuable content, both evergreen and time-sensitive
- Assist the content department with content postings for clients and internal channels
- Assist the content department with newsletters for clients and internal channels
- Ensure all content is consistent with and supports the overall strategy and identity of our clients and Marketing Ninjas
- Assist in the creation of internal systems and procedures, including development and implementation
- Update the Standard Operations Procedures (SOP) as needed
- A minimum of one year (1) of social media management in a business/professional environment
- Strong grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Strong computer skills an asset, preferably with Mac experience
- Critical thinking and strong research skills
- Ability to adapt writing style to match different styles, tones, and personalities
- Ability to work well in both an independent capacity and in a team environment
- Full-time, onsite (no remote workers)
- $15/hr, with well-defined bonus and promotion structure (salary to be reviewed following a 90-day probationary period)
- Extensive educational training provided; valued at over $10,000Location: Suite #202, 9650 20 Ave NW, Edmonton
ABSA, the pressure equipment safety authority is looking for the right career-minded person to become a Pressure Equipment Safety Codes Officer in the province of Alberta. We have one opening available in Edmonton. ABSA is designated by the Province of Alberta to ensure that pressure equipment is constructed and operated in a safe manner. Safety Codes Officers are responsible for verifying and enhancing the safety of pressure equipment. Safety Codes Officers apply the following processes to verify and enhance pressure equipment safety:
- Verify workers hold certificates of competency as power engineers, pressure welders, pressure welder examiners, or pressure equipment inspectors
- Verify owner’s have processes in place to ensure competent operation of pressure equipment
- Conducting certificate of competency examinations for power engineers, operators and welders
- Conducting audits of quality management systems for companies that apply for certification to construct, repair or alter pressure equipment; repair safety valves, test pressure welders, provide inspection services, or for pressure equipment integrity management by an owner/user
- Conducting audits to verify owners of operating equipment have basic integrity management systems in place
- Performing the duties of authorized inspector for new construction of pressure equipment
- Performing initial installation inspections
- Performing periodic inspections of in-service pressure equipment
- Monitoring inspection activities of owner/users and inspection companies
- Authorizing pressure equipment repairs and alterations
- Conducting accident investigations
KMT Hepatech, Inc. provides in vivo research services to companies who are in development of Hepatitis C (HCV), Hepatitis B (HBV), and Malaria therapeutics and vaccines, as well as studies of toxicity, drug and lipoprotein metabolism, utilizing our proprietary platform technology small animal model, the KMT Mouse
KMT Hepatech Inc. has an immediate opening for an Animal Technologist. This person would perform general colony maintenance and husbandry activities as well as provide technical support for experimental studies, on an as needed basis.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in animal care and handling, as well as ongoing or completed formal education in a related field. This individual must be able to work with minimal supervision and will be organized and reliable.
This is a full-time position, located in Edmonton, Alberta and the salary range is commensurate with experience and education. Off hours and weekend rotation may be required.