AEROSTUDIES is world leader in online training, safety management, and communications system for aviation companies worldwide. We are seeking someone for a full time permanent position for online and offline marketing & support of our products and services.
You will create and support a variety of B2B marketing channels including websites, email, social media, trade show displays, and print. You will also enhance clients’ training content with awesome graphics and multimedia content.
We offer you opportunity to make a big difference as part of a fun-loving team at a small rapidly growing business. We have a great working environment with premium health plan and other benefits. Located in a very cool tech centre in south Edmonton.
• Web Design & Development: Design and manage online/digital marketing assets.
Support the website by adding new content or modifying existing content. Some
light web development (HTML5, CSS). Experience with content management
system(s). Optimize website for SEO.
• Graphic Design: Design sales and marketing collateral including brochures, tradeshow
displays, marketing emails, etc. Develop a wide variety of technical illustrations and
other content for web based training courses.
• Marketing Projects: Develop and implement marketing strategies via B2B online
communications, social media, email marketing, print advertising, trade show
exhibits, conference presentations, etc.
• Product Design / UX: Work with development team to continuously improve the look,
feel, and user experience of our products.
• Diploma(s) or degree in marketing, graphic design, web design, or equivalent related
training / experience mix.
• B2B marketing experience.
• Portfolio of both online and offline work.
• Expert level with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
Experience with Flash CC an asset.
• Good working knowledge of HTML, HTML5, and CSS.
• Experience with a content management systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to travel internationally.
• Strong desire for continual learning