Apply your talents in digital graphics and website design to making a big difference at a well established tech company, and have fun doing it! Aerostudies develops world-class comprehensive web-based e-learning and safety management systems. Our products are leading edge, but our marketing needs acomplete makeover plus ongoing projects supporting marketing and client services.
We have a great working environment with premium health plan and other benefits. Located in a very cool tech centre in South Edmonton.
• Web Design & Development: Design and manage online/digital marketing assets.
Support the website by adding new content or modifying existing content. Some
light web development (HTML5, CSS). Experience with content management
system(s). Optimize website for SEO.
• Graphic Design: Design sales and marketing collateral including brochures,
tradeshow displays, marketing emails, etc. Develop a wide variety of technical
illustrations and other content for web based training courses.
• Diploma(s) or degree in marketing, graphic design, web design, or equivalent
related training / experience mix.
• B2B marketing experience.
• Portfolio of both online and offline work.
• Expert level with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
Experience with Flash CC an asset.
• Good working knowledge of HTML, HTML5, and CSS.
• Experience with a content management systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to travel internationally.
• Strong desire for continual learning and personal development.