As an Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting existing Cadence client implementations via phone calls, email and web tickets. Additionally, you will assist the Implementation Technical Team and Business Analysts in the handover of the project from Implementation to Support and ensure all appropriate documentation is up to date
- Answer, respond to and manage incoming customer phone call, e-mail, and web tickets
- Participate in rotational on call service for our contracted services – including some evenings and weekends
- Configure, test and implement applications to support customer goals, objectives and targets.
- Document all call information in ticketing system
- Contribute to ticketing systems knowledge base
- Ensure required tickets are escalated as appropriate
- Liaison with External Software Vendors for Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) Products
- Provide first and second level technical support for end clients on a variety of systems/services
- Remotely connect and/or physically attend client sites to troubleshoot issues or perform maintenance
Required Education and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Systems/Science or a combination of education and relevant work experience
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and apply logic to solve business problems and a willingness to dig into the details of specific projects to ensure the appropriate approach and best use of company resources.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and assignments.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Virtual Machines (Hyper V, VMWare)
- Programming Experience is an asset. Include any programming languages and any project work (school or self) in your resume.
- Implementation experience in the IT industry.
- OpenText Content Server, Livelink or a different ECM Software experience.
About Cadence Solutions Cadence Solutions, a leader and valued partner with OpenText, is a systems integrator that implements Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions. Cadence staff members enjoy a casual work environment and the opportunity to grow professionally with Cadence’s continued success.