Stream Technologies Inc. is seeking an expert in machine learning, this individual will be the first machine learning staff member and thus needs to be willing and able to implement machine learning systems without internal guidance. The ideal candidate will be able to implement existing deep neural networks and convolutional neural networks against Streams library of hyper-spectral information. Working within Streams software development department you will find willing support for creating and maintaining a deep learning pipeline within the Stream software offerings.
- Train, implement and evaluate machine learning models
- Closely work with customers and production teams to enhance the solution and systems
- Implement most recent algorithms and approaches for machine learning including deep neural networks and convolutional neural networks.
- Initiates and participates in projects in the area of prediction, optimization, and processing using advanced statistical / mathematical approaches.
- Design architectures and select the most appropriate modeling techniques and data visualization for big data analysis.
- Learn new mathematical or technical methods
- Iteratively test, refine and improve models
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player
- A natural curiosity and desire to learn.
Ph.D. or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math or related topics
- Research or work experience in deep learning techniques and frameworks
- Strong background in deep learning
- Experience in statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining practice
- Knowledge of image processing strategies
- Experience in hands-on software development
- Experience with cloud-based SaaS applications
- Proficient in one or more programming languages
- Ability to explain complex statistical concepts to non-experts and business