We are looking for a software developer—not your nine to five developer—we are looking for a developer that craves new technologies, a developer that loves to teach, a developer who can conquer new problems daily. Further, we need a talented and detail-oriented professional who can work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will become a key member of the team; building sophisticated, scalable, and reliable software on web, cloud, and embedded platforms.
- Work with developers and architects to deliver quality code.
- Provide suggestions to improve code quality.
- Research software components.
- Fix defects and stabilize existing code.
- Document code and code design and provide engineering efforts.
- Plan new software products and implementations.
- Continue to learn products, processes, and technologies to further our goals.
Experience & Education
- Degree or Diploma in a computer-related field.
- Self-motivated with an exceptional amount of creative as well as productive energy.
- Excellent time management skills to meet demanding timelines.
- The ability to work well with multiple teams in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, Web Services technologies (REST).
- Experience with MVC.
- Knowledge or experience using agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication, and documentation skills.
- The ability to effectively handle multiple, concurrent assignments and activities.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with .NET and Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and standards.