Are you an epically awesome new grad looking to launch your career in a fast growing startup?
Yardly is a service platform that connects homeowners with lawn care and snow removal professionals through our web and mobile apps.
We're looking for a highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated abilities generating sales in a variety of ways, highly skilled with technology, and excellent problem-solving skills. Our company wants someone whose communication and creative abilities will help grow Yardly to North America’s top Yard Care service platform.
What you’ll do
- Interact with existing and potential Yardly clients
- Interact with service partners - interviewing onboarding support on day-to-day issues
- Manage customer accounts and ensure delivery of service and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Respond to quote requests and convert leads into paying customers
- Support marketing campaigns
- Gather and analyze customer data
- Identify new growth opportunities
What you’ll need
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven - be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Innovative - be able to constantly refine the operation process.
- Learning - willing to learn and grow with our company
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about making a difference - share our company goal of re-inventing the yard maintenance industry
- Creative freedom
- Opportunities to expand and develop a diverse array of skills
- Fantastic work environment in a startup incubator, free parking
- Passionate, energetic team with a fun, startup company culture
This opportunity will begin with a paid 6-month Career Focus Internship Program placement and can lead to full-time, permanent employment. The internship opportunity is aimed at assisting youth 30 years of age or younger, in kick-starting their career. To be eligible for the internship program, the candidate will be completed post-secondary, be inexperienced in their field, be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, is eligible to work full-time in Canada, and be 30 years of age or younger and not utilizing any other Service Canada programs like employment insurance.